Thank you for choosing TheHive Agency!
As part of this proposal, I am pleased to provide you with our Company’s Terms and Conditions for projects like yours. Together with suggestions as to how we can achieve the digital platform you envision, in a clear, organized, methodic, consistent, trackable, and efficient manner.
TheHive Agency offers you over 7 years of industry experience, and 100+ successful projects. I look forward to building a mutually beneficial business relationship with you and seeing your business succeed in the long term!
Director at TheHive Agency
Terms & Conditions
Phone Support: “Time is Money”, “That hour meeting could have been one e-mail”, etc, etc, etc…
As you have probably seen on our website, we offer all our clients, a 30 minute Free Brainstorming Session, hoping to create a space where you can share your ideas, where we then brainstorm on the matter, and which we can then structure into actionable items followed and a work plan if you decide to engage with us.
Once that plan is in progress, we offer different levels of phone support, depending on the size of your project. It is, as follows:
- For projects under $1,000. 30 minutes of phone support.
- For projects between $1,000 - $2,000. 1 hour of phone support.
- For projects between $2,000 - $5,000. 2 hours of phone support.
- For projects between $5,000 - $10,000. 4 hours of phone support.
- For projects above $10,000. Unlimited phone support.
We encourage you to make good use of your allocated phone support time.
We ask you to schedule your timeslot and ahead of time and share the relevant contact details.
We ask you to start and end at the agreed timeframe.
And most importantly, respectfully ask you to understand, that once the above has been fulfilled and you require more phone support, the respective fee will be incurred.
Review Period: Once the “beta” version of your project is delivered for review, we begin what is known as your review process. This process requires your time, effort and attention and can take up to 4 weeks (28 days), in which 3 revision rounds are included, they are as follows:
Revision 1: “Anything and Everything”, adjustments of all kinds and sizes.
Time frame to submit; up to 2 weeks.
Revision 2: Medium Adjustments.
Time frame to submit; up to 10 days.
Revision 3: “Loose ends”
Time frame to submit; up to 5 days.
If the revision requests and feedback is not submitted within those timeframes, it shall be considered as an approval of the round of work, and the revision round fulfilled.
To roll back and reactivate a revision round, an extra fee of 15%, 10%, 5% respectively, of the total will be incurred. Same as the case in which an extra revision round is required, time and cost, as above.
Purchase and Refunds; The payment structure for different sized projects is as follows:
- For projects under $500. Full upfront payment.
- For projects between $500- $2,000. 50% at the beginning, 50% upon delivery.
- For projects between $2,000 - $5,000. 50-25-25 (%), beginning-beta-delivery, respectively.
- For projects between $5,000 - $10,000. 40-30-30(%), beginning-beta-delivery, respectively.
- For projects above $10,000. Custom payment structure.
All sales are final, conditioned on the hand over of the agreed deliverables.
Warranty is limited to the timeframe of the revision rounds.